Pests are not acceptable inside a pharmaceutical plant. The management of pests in these sensitive environments requires a high degree of professionalism, expertise and facility specific knowledge. Our pest management techniques are effective and emphasize product safety, worker safety and contamination prevention. We partner with our clients in coordinating both non-chemical and chemical strategies in pest prevention for long-term, effective control programs.
CASE STUDY: AMERICAN COCKROACHES IN A PHARMACEUTICAL LAB
Programs Designed for Your Pharmaceutical Facility
- Custom designed programs based on initial and continuing site analysis to pinpoint needs and reduce waste
- Protect critical environments and processes.
- Support for sustainability initiatives with LEED and Organic programs
Pest Management for the Protection of Your Brand and Reputation
- Detailed and regulatory-compliant documentation of service programming, materials used methods of application, and pest activity trends
- Utilization of a tactical approach combined with quality initiatives and technology to analyze data quickly, resulting in fast corrective actions
- Support available 24/7/365 with a guaranteed response time