Protecting You, While You Feed the World
We understand the relationship between pest management, food safety and business to help companies in the industry achieve a pest free environment. Our pest management program ensures food safety throughout the chain of custody using a scientific, data-driven approach that is dependent on understanding and monitoring client environments.
BEST PRACTICES FOR
LEARN MORE ABOUT PEST MANAGEMENT TRENDS IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY
CASE STUDY: GERMAN COCKROACHES IN A FOOD PLANT
We stay up to date on regulatory requirements and help our clients navigate through the intricacies of the Food Safety Modernization Act. Our programs are based on site surveys and risk assessments to ensure that preventative controls are in place to comply with the HARPC (Hazard Analysis and Risk Based Preventative Controls) provisions of the Food Safety Modernization Act.
Programs Designed for Your Food Processing Facility
- Protection from food safety concerns
- Programs in accordance with all third-party auditing agencies including Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)
- Proactive prevention of pests that delivers long-term protection against the risk to your brand and bottom line
- Programs that support consumer complaint reduction initiatives
Pest Management for the Protection of Your Products
- Detailed and regulatory-compliant documentation of service programming, materials used, methods of application, and pest activity trends
- Utilization of a tactical approach combined with quality initiatives and technology to analyze data quickly, resulting in fast corrective actions
- Support available 24/7/365 with a guaranteed response time
- A program that works in harmony with your food safety plan through recognition and adherence to good manufacturing practices, documentation, and an understanding of HARPC