March 4, 2020 / Press Release
McCloud Services 21st Annual Pest Invasion Seminar Extended into Two Events and Two Days
The 2020 seminar will be held in Hershey, Pennsylvania on May 20-21, 2020 and Oak Brook, Illinois on June 18-19, 2020
McCloud Services, a leading integrated pest management solutions company, today announced that its 21st Annual Pest Invasion Seminar has expanded to two locations and two days in 2020. The seminars will be held May 20-21, 2020 at the Hershey Lodge in Hershey, Pennsylvania and June 18-19, 2020 at the Hilton Chicago Oak Brook in Oak Brook, Illinois. Both seminars will focus on pest management for the modern world.
“For over 20 years, Pest Invasion has shared its insights to those in the Chicago area,” said Mahi Principio, marketing manager at McCloud Services. “We are thrilled to not only expand this popular event into Hershey, Pennsylvania, but add an additional day to the seminar. By expanding the event length and offering a new location, more food manufacturers, pest management professionals and others dedicated to food safety will have the opportunity to learn about the industry’s trends and critical issues from experts in the field. Attendees will leave the seminar with the tools and knowledge they need to be better prepared for the future.”
Bringing together professionals from the food, pest management and environmental health industries, McCloud Services’ Annual Seminar provides an immersive educational experience with industry updates, networking opportunities and informational exchanges for the entire food supply chain of custody.
This year’s two-event two-day seminar will feature valuable session topics from top industry professionals, including:
- Risky Business: Mitigating the Top Pest Risks to a Food Processing Facility through Partnership
- Roles and Responsibilities: Panel Session with the Client, Auditor and Pest Management Professional
- Risk Assessments: A Critical Component for every IPM Program
- Changing the Dynamic: Evolution from Trap Checking to a Risk Based Program
- Consider the Structure: It’s Not Just 4 Walls and a Roof
- Food Safety Update: Where It’s At and Where It’s Headed
- Pest Exclusion: The Good, Bad and the Ugly
- Data Trends: Understanding Your Pest Management Records and Data for Root Cause Analysis
- The Future of Pest Management: New Advancements and Technologies
Early bird discounted registration is now open until April 1, 2020
To register online, please visit the event website
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Information
Pest Invasion 2020 provides a unique environment to promote the top brands, products and services as this seminar hosts the most influential buyers and decision-makers in food safety, bringing attendees face-to-face with prospective and existing clients. Eighty percent of Pest Invasion 2019 attendees were C-level executives of major food supply chain companies, including processors, manufacturers, distributors and suppliers.
For more information or questions on the sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities, contact Mahi Principio at firstname.lastname@example.org or (224) 227-6550.